3 things that kept me sane ...
Some of the young people from Zeo Church in Hertfordshire share the three things that kept them sane through lockdown.
- ♪ I don't know if I- ♪
- The three things that have kept me sane during lockdown is baking, Netflix, and my trampoline.
- Things that have kept me sane in lockdown are my phone, my bed, and watching memes.
- Three things that have kept me sane are listening to music, TikTok, and connecting with friends.
- Three things that have kept me sane during quarantine are exercise, gaming, and just being able to talk to my friends on the phone.
- Three thing that keep me sane during lockdown are music, going outside, and spending time with God.
- Football, music, and gaming is what keeps me sane.
- The first thing that keeps me sane during lockdown is my best friend, the second is listening to music pretty much all the time, and my third is sleeping every moment of the day that's free.
- Three things that keep me sane are TV, my friends, and the trampoline.